Friday 24 July 2015

Not my Painting But Too Lovely Not To See!!

Colonel Mike Snook, author of some very fine Military History books posted on his Blog that he would be happy for the painted images of his beautifully sculpted Iron Duke Miniatures, Indian Mutiny range sold by Empress Miniatures to be ripped and placed into cyberspace.

The range is so wonderfully researched by Mike and finely sculpted by Paul Hicks that it would be very rude of me not to include some images from his website- note that i have not had a hand in painting these lovely mini's.






























9 comments:

  1. That's not helping my resolve, but don't they look splendid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my painting as i pointed out in the post but nevertheless, awesome!!

      Delete
  2. This range is just superb! Trying very hard to resist the temptation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave in the moment I saw the sculpts!

      Delete
  3. I'm about to start (well, actually restart!) Neill's Bluecaps today!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! This range and the period are on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete