Saturday, 1 August 2015

Unpainted Mini Sale!

I've got a few mini's that I'd like to sell-

Wargames Foundry 1A- £1.

Wargames Foundry 1B- £1

GW Metal Pegasus- £6.

Salute 2014 Freebie- £5.

Warlord Freebie (?)- £3.00

Buyer Pays Postage- I'll try to fit the smaller mini's into a First Class or Second Class (your choice) envelope within the UK

Will be happy with Paypal but please pay as a gift- I'm an honest man and you will receive your mini!

If you're interested please contact me via my e-mail address below:

darrell.hindley@googlemail.com

Pics are below:


GW Metal Pegasus- £6.



Wargames Foundry 1A- SOLD

Wargames Foundry 1B- SOLD

Salute 2014 Freebie- SOLD

Warlord Freebie (?)- SOLD

Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Check the SD Forum - regarding the two Foundry figures as I've said I'd like them, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in the warlord beach master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the Salute figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Sold Guys- they pretty much went as i put the up For Sale- sorry to those who missed out.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete